If you are interested in finding out more about any of these opportunities, please email us.
group volunteer opportunities
Rallying your community
If your group would like to volunteer together, there are several options available.
- Provide a meal for Tuesday evening SEED group at the home.
- Help in maintaining the yard at our transitional home.
- Write cards of encouragement to our clients who are incarcerated.
Perhaps you or your group want to volunteer for a one-time event:
- Plan seasonal events for the children of our clients (Back-to-School, Easter etc.)
- Sponsor a client's child(ren) at Christmas.
- Provide "back to school" supplies for the children of our clients.
- Plan and/or host fundraising events.
- Assist when clients move from the transition home into their own residences.
- Provide a cake for a client's birthday or another milestone celebration.
“It takes a community to change a community”
Does your small group, church, or work need a place to serve, but you don't see something that immediately fits? Contact us with your ideas! We are always open to hear your ideas for volunteering opportunities.